£22000 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: Pension
01392 423 301
about 1 month ago
The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for providing a first class service to our UK customers within the agricultural sector, which is a busy, growing sector and highly successful in the current global market. You will work in a small team of 6, and deal with all enquiries, via 'live chat' email and phone and be pro-active in your approach to the communications. This isn’t a sales based role, but you will need to be thinking about increasing business opportunities throughout your working day.
• Focus on customer support and service
• Provide technical support, advice and expertise (on agricultural machinery parts)
• Assist marketing teams in building appropriate promotions
• Create opportunities for further sales
• Resolve customer requirements same day through liaison with other internal departments
• Answering incoming calls, fax, email and webchat
• Process sales orders and direct ship orders
• Offer technical advice and up sell
• Basic invoicing
• Create awareness for current special offers
• Assist with building promotions
• Assist with pricing
• Any other reasonable duty to support the function.
Excellent communication and administrative skills
Good database skills and general MS office.
Life assurance cover 2 x basic salary (rising to 3 x basic salary for pension scheme members)
Company Pension Plan - Employer contributions of 6% (with min of 3% employee contributions)
25 days paid annual leave + bank holidays
Subsidised critical Illness medical insurance plan
Company profit share scheme, following 2 years service.
9-5.30 Monday to Friday