£20000 - £23000 per annum
25 days ago
Do you have a technical mind and practical application and experience of working in a Customer Service role? There will be extensive training on offer and salary will be dependant on previous experience, and if you are used to working in a busy customer service or call centre environment and can deal with (and resolve) technical queries once fully trained, then we would love to hear from you!
- To provide after sales care and technical support to customers on our client's heating products.
- In this role you will be expected to deliver exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers, whilst developing your skills and abilities to support customers technically.
- You are expected to become an acknowledged expert on all products and their functions as well as having a detailed knowledge of current building industry regulations and legislation.
- Provide internal & external customers with a high level of technical support for products via telephone and email
- Provide telephone support for trouble-shooting problems as required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Understand the principles of mechanical and electrical services
- Building Services (plumbing and electrical) industry knowledge would be advantageous
- IT literate
- Solution focused / problem solver
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.