Up to £18300 per annum + holiday, pension etc
28 days ago
Are you organised, do you have good administration and customer service skills?
My client is looking for a Customer Support Advisor to join the team in Salisbury.
The successful candidate will be a part of the Customer Service department, your main focus is to provide exceptional customer service to customers via the telephone, email and written correspondence, offering information and guidance to both clients and third parties.
This role is extremely varied, and the candidate will need to be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and have previous experience in a similar environment.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills:
- Excellent prioritising, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to use initiative and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Positive can-do attitude
- Team player, cooperative approach
- Able to plan and manage own time effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to retain high level of information
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday, offering a salary of circa £18,300 plus benefits. This role is based in Salisbury.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328 038 / 07876 250 447 to apply and find out more or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.