£18000 - £19500 per annum
01392 423 301
7 months ago
Fun and friendly Team
Interesting, enjoyable and rewarding role
Potential career progression
welcoming and supportive working environment
On-going training and development
Market leading business
Enjoy what you do! This is your opportunity to join a fascinating and an attractive company offering you a rewarding and full filling career with the potential for future career progression. You will be working in a friendly and welcoming team who will support and encourage you. If you love providing an excellent service, resolving issues and have excellent attention to detail along with a willingness to learn this is a role worth exploring and could be the career you've been searching for.
What you will be doing
As part of the Customer Services Team, you will be responsible for processing sales via telephone and e-mail as well as dealing with customer queries resulting from sales. You will be supporting and liaising with the Sales Managers by answering queries relating to customer details, inputting of orders, displays and providing product ordering information. You will be responsible for the administration of correspondence generated from proformas/invoices and distribution documentations.
What you will need to have
- Excellent communication skills
- Have accurate keyboard skills and experience of data entry.
- Have proven customer service / sales order processing experience.
- Be enthusiastic with a desire to strive towards continuous improvement.
- Be IT literate, with good MS Office skills and CRM skills, training will be given as necessary.
- Have the ability to work to set standards and procedures and also be able to work under pressure to tight
- Be able to work in an organised and methodical manner.
- Have a willingness to learn.
- Be educated to a good standard. Basic mathematical ability essential.
This is a great opportunity for someone wishing to develop their career whilst working for a friendly and highly successful business, offering a supportive and caring working environment. If you would like to explore this opportunity further please apply below and Mags Rendle will call you shortly to discuss the role further.