£9.50 - £10 per hour, Benefits: £19.500 pa
about 1 month ago
Easy transport links to Wrexham, Deeside, Wirral and Chester.
To accurately and effectively process sales orders and customer service enquiries for Client customers in support of our vision to be the number one choice for outdoor living.
- To provide efficient and effective customer support and process sales orders.
- Ensure your knowledge about the full Client product range including pricing is current and up to date including offers and promotions.
- Work collaboratively with your designated Account Manager, being knowledgeable about their trade customers and respective sales order processes.
- Be aware customer credit limits, liaising productively with your Account Manager to keep them informed of any issues.
- Be aware of obstacles to order fulfilment (eg stock availability/transport) and communicate proactively through the proper channels to ensure disruption to service is minimized and customer expectations are positively managed.
- Respond to customer enquiries and handle complaints in a professional manner and in accordance with Standard Operating Procedure whilst maintaining positive customer relationships.
- Ensure information is shared across internal departments in a timely fashion, especially Transport to ensure customer orders are processed and dispatched within specified lead times and Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Liaise with Warehouse Administration & Transport teams to ensure they have all information required to plan distribution or collection of goods.
- Respond to incoming calls and re-direct appropriately, take messages and forward to relevant colleagues for action to be taken where necessary.
- Assist and liaise with Customer Service Supervisor with other administrative duties as allocated.
- Be prepared to work flexibly by supporting team members and working hours required to meet the demands of the business, particularly at peak times.
- Assist the customer service team in tracking the delivery of replacement items & spare parts & updating the associated service call on SAP accordingly.
- Notify the sales team of any issues with the above (e.g. non fulfillment of orders due to OOS)
- Tracking customer returns via carrier portals and updating service calls on SAP accordingly
- Liaising between warehouse staff and sales coordinators re any issues with returns
- Logging lost consignments on SAP
- Confident, organised team player
- Fast accurate keyboard skills and data processing
- Excel, Outlook essential
- Experience of SAP Business One an advantage but not essential
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal English
- Telephone skills
- Efficient accurate order processing
- Enjoys problem resolution
- Takes ownership and accountability for following process through to completion
Pay - £9.50 - £ 10.00 per hour
Hours – 37.5 Monday to Friday.
Core hours 9-5 but with the expectation that this may need to flex to suit demands of the business at peak season ie Summer Months (Easter to August BH)
Holidays – 28 days inc BH.
Note: Easter, May, August BH are considered working days and will need to be requested as this is a retail business.
This is temp to perm position:
Please call Meridian on 01244 304 360 for more information or apply via email by sending CV to