£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Commission Element
01392 423 301
24 days ago
We are a young, innovative, rapidly growing SME within the cosmetics industry, and with an ambitious future ahead we are seeking an experienced Customer Experience Manager / Customer Services and Business Development Manager to manage 5 customer service staff and also seek out, explore, develop and capitilse on business development opportunities within our extensive 'warm', global customer base. We are a very accessible brand, with open communications on-line and on the phones and very active on social media. Our customers contact us for a huge variety of reasons and expect an excellent experience when they do. Investing in the customer experience team is always a priority for us. Working out of our smart new Brighton head office, (with plenty of opportunity to work from home when appropriate) and leading a great fun team, you will ensure, structure, discipline and results in all aspects of our customer services and account management, creating an environment in which the team can excel. You will be personally responsible for managing our biggest accounts, and for representing the brand to customers on phone, on-line, or face to face, on a daily basis; feeding back issues to ensure constant service improvement and customer delight.
In addition, we are keen to develop the Customer Experience team into one that includes Business Development, upselling to our existing customers, and making contact with warm leads or lapsed contacts, both small client conversions and major business accounts.
- Be aware of all the customer issues of the day and how the Customer Services team are responding to them. Listen/read, absorb, understand what the market is saying and feedback to senior colleagues around the business.
- Establish and maintain clear strategy, issue-by-issue principles and work-flow processes to improve consistency of message and solution. Build triage systems and escalation routes, set performance data, budgets and expectations across the CS operation.
- Develop and deliver a plan to introduce Business Development into the team, that augments the general customer experience, rather than distracts from it.
- Lead, support, coach and develop the team, create a unified, focused team of professionals, and lead them to excellence in customer service. Dovetailing into all other relevant parts of the business.
- Be the final escalation point of the most challenging of issues, representing the directors and the whole company in its customer communications.
- Experience of management and leadership within a Customer Services environment, or Business Development (or other customer facing team) - ideally in the beauty/fashion or similar industry.
- Confident, articulate communicator, with clear diction, excellent written English and a polite helpful attitude full of authority and gravitas
- Experience of using on-line communication, social media, Apple technology and Macs, would be helpful
- Ability to build rapport and generate buy-in with multiple stakeholders; a friendly team player who is energetic and committed