£30000 - £35000 per annum
7 months ago
This role is based in modern and spacious offices in Ilminster, Somerset and you will be working with high quality and expertly crafted specialist products. This Customer Service Manager position is joining a fantastic team with many years experience between them. The organisation are passionate about what they do and are top of their field in optic engineering and manufacturing. Their factory has been expanded and modernised and they work with the latest machinery and technology to stay ahead. The company invest in their people and truly want to see them progress and develop within their field.
As the Customer Service Manager you will be supporting the other members of the team and working collaboratively with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction. You will be managing expectations through KPI reporting and working closely with the Site Operations Director to deliver key business objectives.
Key responsibilities as Customer Service Manager will include:
- Identify opportunities for functional improvements and formulate improvement action plans.
- Own the function performance management, talent management and succession planning to enable business growth.
- Act as a senior escalation point for customer issues.
- Work with compliance management to ensure full regulatory compliance and legal requirements and identification of any potential business risks.
- Attend customer review meetings in support of the sales department.
- Manage order processing, RMA’s, concessions etc.
- Support quotation creation from a technical standpoint.
- Attend regular conference calls with Customers to work up technical propositions.
Previous roles as a: Customer Service Manager, Sales Manager, After Sales Manager, Customer Service Supervisor, Account Manager, Account Handler, Project Manager, Client Account Manager, Insurance Consultant, Service Advisor, or experience within Sales and Customer Services would all be very welcome.
In exchange our client is offering a competitive salary of £30 - 35k per annum, company bonus schemes, 26 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays, pension contribution up to 6%, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes, free on site parking and a fun and lively team.
For more information about this role please apply online or contact us directly and we will be happy to help.