Up to £17500 per annum
about 1 year ago
Be part of a team delivering a first class, luxury digital experience for our clients sale period. Provide a professional, seamless and proactive service to digital clients requiring information or assistance. Resolve any issues to the satisfaction of all parties, reflecting the values and integrity of the brand.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Take ownership and responsibility for all digital client contact ensuring a swift response/ resolution.
- Respond to incoming correspondence and emails in accordance with agreed procedures and standards.
- Carry out all relevant investigation and research to provide a clear and tailored response to client issues and requests.
- Proactively feedback information to the Digital CS Manager which will assist in the improvement of the digital experience.
- Be proactive within the team and recognise workload priorities.
- Ensure that the Digital CS Manager is informed of any service failure or potential problem.
- Keep the Digital CS Manager informed of any problems relating to quality, attitude and procedures and record these if necessary.
- Action daily, weekly and monthly reports as required.
- Undertake ad hoc administrative duties as requested.
- Show a willingness to complete tasks within a given time scale.
- Adhere to deadlines.
- Maximize sales opportunities.
- Keep up-to-date with current media/press happenings.
- Be aware of latest trends and movements within the fashion industry.
- Answer customer queries via LiveChatSkills and knowledge:
- To be able to keep calm under pressure, retaining a friendly and positive can-do attitude at all times.
- The ability to prioritise and manage workloads whilst delivering excellent Customer Service.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- The ability to build rapport with customers.
- A desire to help the team work towards and exceed targets whilst developing your own skills.
- Demonstrate a strong customer focus with the ability to work as an individual and as a team.
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of MS Office
- A strong understanding of Social Media Platforms.
- Be able to demonstrate selling skills.
- Reliable, punctual and quick thinking.
- Able to handle multiple tasks.
Various hours on a rota basis, the booking will start Mid May until the end of July.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.