If you are looking for a new job to kick start 2020 and are you passionate about working with people, and pride yourself on being a good problem solver, then we want to hear from you today!
We need excellent customer service coordinators to work for one of our large clients based in Taunton, within walking distance of the town centre.
If you enjoy being kept busy then this could be an excellent opportunity.
You will be providing high end customer services as part of the growing Customer Service Team and dealing with incoming enquiries by phone and email as well as supporting other parts of the business by liaising with clients on their behalf.
High levels of accuracy, attention to detail and organisation will be essential parts of this busy and demanding role.
Main Duties and Responsibilities will include;
- Answering all incoming enquiries
- Updating customers on the progress of their order
- Liaising with production and dispatch teams to ensure customer lead times are met
- Highlighting any delays or issues to customers
- Filing, photocopying and archiving of customer details and documents
- Supporting other teams within the organisation
This role will be varied and challenging, every day is different.
In return you will receive an excellent hourly rate and be working within a creative environment as part of a friendly and supportive team.
This is working on a temporary contract, currently for up to 3 months with the possibility of being extended past this time.
Hours of work are 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday and the rate of pay is £9.00 per hour.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.