£8.91 - £9 per hour
15 days ago
This role is fully office based, as part of a genuinely supportive team who want to help you to achieve your best within this role and are always happy to help. As a Customer Service Coordinator you will be responding to queries by phone and email from customers, engineers and external contractors. The role is based within the health care industry so it is a position where you are truly able to give back and support those who need it.
Key Responsibilities for a Customer Service Advisor:
- Answer incoming telephone calls and assisting customers with their enquiries
- Input data into internal databases to update customer details and product information
- Arranging engineer visits for installation, maintenance and repair of products
- Action all customer enquiries in an efficient and timely manner
- Process customer order requests within expected timescales
- Manage customer complaints with empathy and patience
- Liaise with internal departments and external organisations to resolve customer enquiries where necessary.
This role would suit: customer service advisor, sales assistant, order processor, customer service administrator, sales administrator, receptionist, retail assistant, call centre operative, helpdesk, out of hours advisor, business support assistant, claims advisor.
Our client is looking for candidates who want to learn and grow and they will offer training and development opportunities to get the best from all their employees.
Hours are 8am - 5pm based on site at Wellington and is working Monday to Friday without any weekend working.
Rate of pay starts at £8.91 per hour, Benefits include; free on site parking, training and development opportunities and canteen area with free tea and coffee.
This position is initially on a temporary basis but may potentially become a permanent contract for the right person.