Do you possess a minimum of 2 years experience working within a highly pressurised customer service/call centre environment? Do you have the ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure?
If so, an exciting Customer Service Advisor opportunity on a c. 7 Month Contract basis has arisen within a hardworking team at a friendly, personal company in Croydon.
You will be responsible for ensuring and providing first class customer support to clients across the UK.
Your role as Customer Service Advisor will be very busy and involve providing support and advice to clients throughout the UK. Your role will involve:
- Answering calls and correspondence (via phone, email and letter) professionally, taking ownership of customer issues and complaints
- Managing your busy workload within a fast paced environment, ensuring that agreed service levels are met
- Keeping both customers' accounts and the CRM database accurately
- Promoting additional services, recent statistics and case studies where relevant
- Booking orders from customers
- Administrative duties including supplying costs/lease charges, taking information, issuing invoices, allocating correct service, chasing payments and initiating dispatch of goods
- Resolve queries independently, promptly and to the customers satisfaction
c. 7 Month Contract opportunity - Salary up to £22,500 p.a. (pro rata)
Meridian Business Support Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.