We are looking for Customer Service Advisor
to join our brand-new distribution site
based in Aston Clinton, Aylesbury (HP22).
- Working Pattern: Monday to Friday
- Working Hours: 8 hours shift between 08:00 to 18:00
- Contract:Temporary -12 weeks
- Free onsite Parking
As our Customer Service Advisor,
you will work as part of the team to manage the incoming calls and emails
from our branches and customers who wish to place orders and check up on their orders.
You will be working across multiple systems
to find, retrieve and resolve issues alongside managing emails in a shared email box
– There could be up to 400 emails a day into the team
Using your experience as Customer Service Advisor
, you will administer proactive changes to inboxes, uploads and preparation of documentation, action notification and reminders and track updates through process.Customer Service Advisor: Responsibilities, Skills & Competencies:
- Have experience in a customer account service role.
- Excellent Inbox and Enquiry Management
- Operating highly efficient and effective systems and processes.
- Detailed Dataset management
- Keep in touch with the deliveries and management on a regular basis.
- Handle all inquiries via telephone and mail professionally.
- Ensure that Customers are kept up to date with delivery times.
- Accuracy in tracking activity and steps in process
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE TODAY
and a member of the team will be in contact
Would also suit: Customer Service Advisor, Admin, Administrator, Assistant, Office, call centre, call handler, customer service, advisor.
The location of the job is in Aston Clinton, Aylesbury (HP22) and you will need to be able to get to this location on your own accord – there is a free car park available and Aylesbury (HP22) train station is a 15 minute drive away.