0118 907 3199
about 1 month ago
We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join our successful team within an Electrical Trade Wholesaler based out of Birmingham (B15).
- Contracted to 37.5 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Shift times : Rotational shifts between the hours of 7am to 7pm
- No bank holiday working required
- Benefits : Pension scheme, Life assurance, 25 days holiday
- Electrical Wholesale experience is desirable
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be working as part of a team to support customer orders and queries through several different communication methods: Phone, email & Live chat’s to ensure we provide the best customer service.
You will track and manage all orders and organise collections when needed, taking ownership to deliver the best customer experience whilst ensuring you work within the teams SLA’s.
You will also need to be proactive in your approach, contact customers that have requested accounts and have not activated them, to support and resolve and queries.
- Responding to a range of customer enquiries providing high levels of customer service at all times
- Contribute towards future development of the central contact function through effective teamwork and participation
- To track orders through both in-house and third-party systems
- To assist customers with registration issues, returns and provide general help and assistance to queries raised by phone, live chat and email
- Proactively contact customers who have registered for a web account but not activated
- Must have experience of providing exceptional customer service
- Confident in providing support to customer via diffident methods: Phone, email & Live chat’s
- Must be able to ensure accuracy within their work and understand the importance of getting it right first time
Please APPLY ONLINE today
Rexel UK Ltd. believes that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation list. Therefore, Rexel UK Ltd. will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK.