£18750 - £20000 per annum, Benefits: Contributory Pension, A generous holiday allowance - 25 days annual leave plus statutory, holiday Incremental, Sick Pay, Christm
29 days ago
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for building business relationships and bringing in new sales orders for the business as a whole. Growing into new areas of consideration and following market trends to target business development and also dealing with the after-sales enquiries.
As a Customer Service Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- To assist and respond to all contacts made to the customer service department received via telephone, letter, email & sales referrals.
- Dealing with customer enquiries, complaints and compliments, ensuring the highest priority is placed on identifying and satisfying customer needs within the department guidelines.
- To provide support for both our internal and external customers.
- To process returns with the customer, tracking and following through to completion.
- To process replacement orders at 100% accuracy, finding route cause of the issue, reporting and highlighting any major concerns to the Team Leader and Customer Services Manager.
- Within office working practices, develop an organised work flow and methodical approach which will meet customer time frames
- To achieve high levels of customer care which are best in class and comply with company guidelines, escalating issues where necessary to management.
- Demonstrating a comprehensive knowledge of website and product range.
- Ensure rapid and accurate communication with other personnel/departments as required; directing any unresolved issues to the relevant personnel/department which could be either internal or external.
- Ability to recognise and highlight recurring consumer and product issues to management
We are looking for candidates with Sales and excellent customer service skills.
Please get in contact with me if you have the following experience working as a Sales Executive, Customer Service Advisor, Complaint Handler, Sales Representative, Call Centre Advisor, Sales Administrator or a Customer Service Administrator.
- Contributory Pension
- A generous holiday allowance - 25 days annual leave plus statutory holiday
- Incremental Sick Pay
- Christmas shut down
- Complimentary beverages and snacks
- Contribution to eye care
- Free on site parking
- Monday - Friday
- 37.5 hours - 08:30 - 17:00 OR 08:00 - 16:30
- £18,750 - £20,000 annual salary