£22000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: up to 10% bonus, great pension contribution, free parking, and private healthcare
020 8680 5777
about 1 month ago
A non-for-profit organisation in Croydon are looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their friendly customer service team. In this very fast paced, busy role you will be responsible for providing an efficient and seamless support function to customers across the UK - answering queries, handling complaints, and taking ownership and resolving issues via phone, e-mail and letter through to a successful resolution - providing empathy. Your ability to prioritise, multi-task and adapt with be very important, along with your impressive attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills.
As Customer Service Advisor, your new role will involve:
- Being a point of contact for all customers throughout the UK providing over the phone and email advice and support
- Taking ownership and driving resolution of customer escalations, queries, issues and complaints, effectively and efficiently via phone and e-mail
- Keeping both customers’ accounts and own records accurately updated on all systems ensuring the quality of information is maintained
- Supplying costs and charges for equipment, helping the customer to understand which service they require
- Liaising with site contacts to clarify information and check assess for deliveries and collections
- Issuing invoices, allocating correct services, chasing payments and initiating dispatch of equipment
- Raising cases on the CRM database daily to record account history
I'm interested in speaking with a Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive or Call Centre Advisor who has previous experience in a highly pressurised customer service / call centre environment, and the essential ability to multi-task and take ownership of all queries and issues from customers - in a sensitive and empathetic manner.
Salary £22,000 to £23,000 p.a. (depending on level of experience).
Benefits include up to 10% bonus, great pension contribution, free parking, and private healthcare.