£7.82 - £8.72 per hour
19 days ago
Are you looking to start a career in Customer Service? Do you enjoy working with people and solving problems?
If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you, our client in Bridgwater is looking for Customer Service Advisors to join their established Customer Service team and to handle incoming and outgoing, pre and post sales enquiries received via the telephone, email, social media, fax and post.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and assisting customers with their enquiries.
- Input data to a computer in a real-time environment whilst on the telephone and also interpret and input data from email, fax and post communications.
- Action all customer enquiries in an efficient and timely manner in accordance with the Company policies and procedures.
- Process customer order requests within expected timescales.
- Liaise with internal departments and external organisations to resolve customer enquiries where necessary.
- Maintain accurate records of customer issues and solutions inline with Company standards.
Skills and Experience:
- Customer Care Skills and the desire to deliver an excellent level of Customer Service.
- Confident with an excellent telephone manner and sound written skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- An ability to empathise with others.
- Ability to work on an individual basis and as part of a team.
- Reliable and conscientious, with a flexible approach to duties and hours.
- Able to work to targets and deadlines
- Flexible and confident approach with good attitude toward Change Management principles.
- Educated to a good standard, preferably
Hours are 9am - 6pm, working 5 days out of 7 days a week on a rota basis, up to a total of 40 hours per week.
Rate of pay starts at £7.82 per hour for under 25s and £8.32 per hour for over 25s, this will increase after the 1st April.
This is working on a temporary basis on a week by week contract.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.