£23000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: up to 10% bonus, great pension contribution, free parking, and private healthcare
020 8680 5777
21 days ago
A non-for-profit organisation in Croydon are looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their friendly customer service team in a very fast paced, busy role where you will be responsible for providing an efficient and seamless support function to customers across the UK - answering queries, handling complaints, and taking ownership and resolving issues via phone, e-mail and letter through to a successful resolution - providing empathy. Your ability to prioritise, multi-task and adapt with be very important, along with your impressive attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills - especially when supporting on projects and working with high profile clients.
As Customer Service Advisor, your new role will involve:
- Being a point of contact for all customers throughout the UK providing over the phone and email advice and support
- Taking ownership and driving resolution of customer escalations, queries, issues and complaints, effectively and efficiently via phone and e-mail
- Keeping both customers’ accounts and own records accurately updated on all systems ensuring the quality of information is maintained
- Supplying costs and charges for equipment, helping the customer to understand which service they require
- Liaising with site contacts to clarify information and check assess for deliveries and collections
- Issuing invoices, allocating correct services, chasing payments and initiating dispatch of equipment
- Raising cases on the CRM database daily to record account history
- Assisting the Project Coordinator with administration support on projects with high profile customers
I'm interested in speaking with a Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive or Call Centre Advisor who has previous experience in a highly pressurised customer service / call centre environment, and the essential ability to multi-task and take ownership of all queries and issues from customers - in a sensitive and empathetic manner.
Salary £23,000 to £24,000 p.a. (depending on level of experience) plus benefits including up to 10% bonus, great pension contribution, free parking, and private healthcare.