Up to £18377 per annum + Pension, Staff Discounts, Vending
about 1 month ago
Are you looking to join a well-established team with longevity, free vending with tea and coffee, 3 breaks a day including an hour at lunch, staff discounts and pension scheme? Then this is the job for you!
Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm
We are looking for a customer focused people person to join a well-established team in Witney as a Customer Service Advisor.
Starting Salary of £18,377 (£9.41per hour)
The duties of our Customer Service Advisor will be:
- Answering phone calls and dealing with queries, questions and orders.
- Replying to emails.
- Processing orders from phone, email and online.
- Interdepartmental communications.
- Speaking to a variety of customers including international.
Our Customer Service Advisor will need:
- Accuracy! To be able to process the orders accurately and to give the correct information is the most important thing for this role.
- High level of customer service and interpersonal skills. This will be the focus of your role.
- Excellent communication. To be able to liaise with other departments to ensure the process goes smoothly.
- Punctuality. It is important to be available for your customers.
- Adaptability. Not all customer service roles are the same.
Full training will be provided but previous customer service and office-based experience is necessary.
If you think this role is for you please contact Matt @ Meridian 01993 709977 or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.