Working as part of the UK Customer Services team, you will be responsible for processing sales via telephone / fax / e-mail and dealing with customer queries resulting from sales.
- Receive telephone calls from customers, ensuring all calls are dealt with in a friendly and professional manner.
- Processing orders via telephone, fax and e-mail onto a customised computer system.
- Support and liaise with the Sales Representatives by answering queries relating to customer details, inputting of orders, displays and providing product ordering information.
- Assisting customers with quantity calculations.
- Responding to and solving customer problems / queries / complaints.
- Liaising with warehouse / carriers with reference to distribution.
- Input telephone, e-mail or faxed orders onto the sage telesales system, ensuring the customer details and orders are accurately entered and acknowledgements of orders are sent to customers.
- Administration of correspondence generated from proformas / invoices and distribution documentation.
- Possess excellent communication skills with a confident, professional telephone manner.
- Be a team player.
- Have accurate keyboard skills and experience of data entry.
- Have proven customer service / sales order processing experience.
- Be enthusiastic with a desire to strive towards continuous improvement.
- Be IT literate, with good MS Office and CRM skills, training will be given as necessary.
- Have the ability to work to set standards and procedures.
- Be able to work in an organised and methodical manner.
- Have a willingness to learn.
- Be educated to a good standard - A' levels or equivalent. Basic mathematical ability essential.
- Be able to distinguish colour ranges.
- Competitive Salary
- 24 days holiday, increasing to 27 days based on yearly service, plus bank holidays.
- Pension Scheme
- Free Eye Test
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Staff Discount
- Flexi Time
Working Hours: 09:00 - 17:30 (Mon - Fri)
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.