Customer Service Advisor (temporary)
Based in our Bristol Branch
Salary £20K + bonus
Due to continued growth Meridian Business Support are looking to appoint a Customer Service Advisor to join their vibrant recruitment team in Bristol city centre on a 3 month fixed term contract.
Meridian Business Support is one of the leading and largest independent Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and was awarded "Best Company to Work For" by Recruitment International in 2016!!
- Posting job advertisements
- Screening advert responses
- Sourcing candidates for job roles in the UK
- Conducting telephone interviews with candidates
- Arranging interviews
- Keeping the CRM database updated with progress activity
The successful candidate:
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Excellent telephone manner
- Have drive and ambition to succeed
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Team player
For more details regarding this fantastic opportunity please contact Dawn Fish, Talent Acquisition Manager at Meridian Business Support on 07734 147479 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the offer process, all successful candidates will be required to give their consent to complete a basic DBS disclosure. For roles with budgetary responsibility, successful candidates will also be required to give their consent to the completion of a credit check. All job offers are subject the consideration of vetting results, in addition to the receipt of satisfactory references.
Meridian Business Support Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.