We have an exciting opportunity for a enthusiastic Customer Service Advisor to join our client, based locallyin the Salisbury area.
The successful candidate will be a vital part of the Customer Service department, focusing on providing exceptional customer service to customers via the telephone, email and written correspondence, offering information and guidance to both clients and third parties.
This role is extremely varied and the candidate will need to be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines, and have previous experience in a similar environment.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills:
- Excellent prioritising, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to use initiative and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Positive can-do attitude
- Team player, cooperative approach
- Able to plan and manage own time effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to retain high level of information
This is a full time, permanent position, offering benefits such as a 35-hour working week, 23 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays, life assurance and opportunities for further development and career progression.
Contact Hoi Lam at Meridian on 01722 328038 or send your CV to email@example.com to apply and find out more.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.