£9.05 per hour
about 1 month ago
This role is a hybrid of office and home working, initially all home based until restrictions are lifted and will then be 2 – 3 days office based each week. As a Customer Service Advisor you will be responding to queries by phone, webchat, email and social media across a variety of issues as well as handling complaints with empathy and patience.
Key Responsibilities for a Customer Service Advisor:
- Answer incoming telephone calls and assisting customers with their enquiries.
- Input data to a computer in a real-time environment whilst on the telephone and also interpret and input data from email, webchat and social media communications.
- Action all customer enquiries in an efficient and timely manner in accordance with the Company policies and procedures.
- Process customer order requests within expected timescales.
- Liaise with internal departments and external organisations to resolve customer enquiries where necessary.
- Maintain accurate records of customer issues and solutions inline with Company standards.
This position is varied, and no two days are the same, you could be processing orders one day, responding to webchat enquiries on another or posting to social media sites with special offers. Our client is looking for candidates who want to learn and grow and they will offer training and development opportunities to get the best from all their employees.
Hours vary from 7am – 8pm to cover the phone lines and you will be working 5 out of 7 days a week on a rota basis, with one of these days being either a Saturday or Sunday. There is flexibility around hours and days worked so don’t be put off as we are open to many different options.
Rate of pay starts at £9.05 per hour.
This position is initially on a temporary basis but may potentially become a permanent contract for the right person.