£21000 per annum
17 days ago
Shifts: 9:00am to 5:00pm with an early finish on Fridays
Salary: £21,000 plus a good benefits package including 25 days holiday plus Christmas off
Location: Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, GL10
Job status: Permanent
Joining a small group of friendly people in smart, modern offices, your role as Customer Service Advisor will see you taking enquiries from customers and then providing information and processing data regarding the company’s product range, whilst making sure that the best customer service is given at all times.
With customers in multiple industries, to include government departments, this position offers long term job security so if this appeals to you, then this might be just the job for you.
Role and Responsibilities for Customer Service Advisor
- Handling customer enquiries by telephone and e-mail
- Responding to customer enquiries in a timely manner
- Inputting customer orders onto computer database
- Communicating with internal departments
Skills & Experience for Customer Service Advisor
To be successful in this role, it’s essential that you have experience of using SAP software in the past and at least 2 years' previous customer service experience.
You’ll also need:
- clear and professional, yet friendly communication skills
- to be accurate, with great attention to detail
- the ability to manage your own workload
- the ability to show patience and understanding, maintaining customer focus
- sound computer skills using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
This job might suit those who have held job titles such as: customer service advisor; customer service representative; customer service assistant; internal sales assistant; internal sales advisor; sales support assistant; sales support advisor; account coordinator; account manager
Commutable from: Stroud, Gloucester, Dursley, Cam, Tetbury, Cirencester, Wotton-under-Edge, Berkeley and surrounding areas
To apply for this job
To apply for this job or for more information, please either apply via this web site or contact Tom at Meridian Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org tandrews (at) meridianbs (dot) co (dot) uk
Your application or enquiry will be taken in strict confidence.
No problem! Get in touch, I’d be happy to help.