£20072 per annum, Benefits: overtime avaialble
01392 423 301
6 months ago
The Customer Services Advisors will be dealing directly with customer queries and fault requests for both e-commerce business and a warranty service for a global manufacturer. Deal with customer queries on social media, telephone or email, ensuring that calls and emails are answered in a fast, efficient and professional manner in line with business process.
The successful candidate will have customer service experience and be looking for an office based role.
- Answer incoming calls and also respond to cases via email
- Dealing directly with customer queries and fault requests, providing accurate information
- Log information on calls received and maintain detailed and accurate records
- Provide product information, replacements and replacement parts
- Operate a variety of standard office machines including a personal computer
- Communicate and liaise verbally between customers and staff and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone and to verbal or written instructions
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adhere to relevant health and safety procedures
- Any other tasks deemed by the Company to be necessary for the successful completion of the role
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to negotiate workloads and a good time manager
- Ability to work on own initiative and still remain part of the team
- Computer literate
- Communication and problem-solving skills
- Social media experience handling complaints and queries
- Confident individual with customer service experience, preferably in an online retail environment
- Must be able to start training on a Monday if successful for the role. Unfortunately, due to the training programme, we are unable to accommodate any training hours missed for the first week of employment
- Interviews to be held via Teams video link
- 6-month fixed term contact
- Unfortunately there is no opportunity to work from home
- Shifts available: Tuesday to Saturday with days off Sunday and Monday or Sunday to Thursday with days off Friday and Saturday
- Hours of shifts are scheduled from 08h45 – 17h30, 40 hours a week.
- Overtime is offered when there is a high volume of work paid at time and a quarter.
- This is a fixed term role until September 2021, with the potential to become permanent for the right candidate.
For more information contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07487708397