We have a fantastic opportunity that has arisen for a bright and enthusiastic team member to join a fast growing business as a Customer Service Administrator, based in the centre of Salisbury.
You will be responsible for providing exceptional Customer Service to clients, suppliers for both service and products, must be flexible in this fast paced role, warm and approachable and be able to build rapport with customers. We are looking for an individual who is a quick learner with a high attention to detail where you can assess your client's needs and offering a service or a solution.
The customers are at the very heart of their organisation, and your duties will include providing administrative support to the customers, suppliers including various departments by undertaking various tasks as required.
This is a very diverse role, you must be able to prioritise your workload and work autonomously. The successful candidate will need to be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines, and have previous experience in a similar environment
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills:
- Team player, cooperative approach
- Excellent prioritising, problem solving and organisational skills
- Account Management & Customer Service Experience
- Ability to use initiative and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Positive can-do attitude
- Able to plan and manage own time effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to retain high level of information
If you are looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
This is a full time permanent position, working Monday - Friday 40 hours per week, offering a salary between £23,000 - £26,000 per annum depending on the skills and experience.
Contact Jemma Smith on 01722 328 038 or send your CV to email@example.com to apply and find out more.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.