£8.91 per hour
25 days ago
- Answering the phone, dealing with enquiries and complaints
- Processing orders
- Invoicing customers
- Maintaining key accounts, sales inbox and pricing spreadsheets
- Responding to webchat and direct messaging contacts from customers
- Despatch of goods from various locations and arranging returns
- Liaising with the warehouse team, purchasing, planning and transport department
- Stock management
- Meeting deadlines and prioritising tasks
- Understanding of KPI'S, Health and Safety, ISO Certification
- General admin
Suitable candidates will ideally have previous customer service experience either office based or in retail and be used to working to deadlines as well as having strong IT skills and be able to pick up new systems quickly.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm, working 37.5 hours per week.
The rate of pay is £8.91 per hour.
This role is initially on a temporary basis with the potential to go permanent after an initial trial period.
Apply online or give us a call for more details.