£19000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits package
01392 423 301
about 1 month ago
The successful candidate will have experience within a similar role and someone from the automotive, aerospace or technical sector would be preferred although not essential for the right candidate.
This role is full time, permanent and immediate interviews are planned via a virtual platform.
- This is an office based position.
- To work with the Sales Team and warehouse to provide the technical and administration support, delivery notes etc.
- To answer incoming telephone calls.
- To respond to sales enquiries bu phone and email.
- To organise and manage the official quotation procedure.
- To take a pro-active approach to help achieve the sales for The Company via the quotation procedure.
- To liaise with the Sales team and the Business Development Manager.
- Previous customer service and sales support experience
- Ability to deal with people of all levels.
- Good attention to detail
- Automotive or Aerospace experience would be advantageous
- Professional telephone manner.