If you are passionate about working with people, are a good problem solver and like being kept busy then this could be an excellent opportunity for your next step.
We need excellent customer helpline advisers to work for one of our large clients based in Taunton, within walking distance of the town centre. Providing high end customer services as part of the Customer Emergency Helpline Team and dealing with incoming enquiries by phone.
High levels of patience and understanding are needed as you may be dealing with issues of a sensitive nature including emergency response.
Main Duties and Responsibilities will include;
- Answering all incoming enquiries
- Prioritise and assess all calls received and to instigate the appropriate action required.
- Respond to all emergencies in a fast and efficient manner.
- Update, amend and record all data and information received onto the Helpline computer database.
- Work closely with all members of the Community Services team.
This role will be varied and challenging, every day is different.
In return you will receive an excellent hourly rate and 22 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays) pro rata. The working hours are Monday to Friday 4.00pm - 9.00pm 25 hours per week
This is working on a temporary contract, currently until end of July/August with the possibility of being extended past this time.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.