£11.29 per hour
0118 907 3199
about 1 month ago
- Pay: £11.29ph
- Salary: £23,500pa
- Monday to Friday and 1 in 2 Saturdays
- Working between 8am- 6pm - 8 hour shifts
- Contracted to 40 hours per week
- Office based role
- Benefits:22 days holiday, Pension scheme, Life insurance, Retail discounts
As a Customer Complaints Advisor, you will be the first point of contact for our customers. Through great conversations you will understand the customer situation, take full ownership during the investigation of the situation and support the customer to a resolution.
Working as part of a team, you will ensure all calls into the team are answered with company guidelines, whilst providing excellent customer service you will also need to navigating multiple systems during the calls so strong computer skills coupled with the ability to deal with sometimes distressed or up customers is a must.
Due to the nature of this role , you will need to come from Regulated background, have a great telephone manner , a problem-solving mind and a flare for resolving issues.
A DBS and Financial check will be completed as part of the vetting process.
Customer Complaints Advisor Role & Responsibilities:
- Make sure all complaints are acknowledged and responded to within pre-arranged service levels and timeframes
- Ensure a fair outcome for the customer is achieved and due consideration is given to distress, inconvenience and financial loss
- Make sure all complaints are fully, accurately and consistently logged and updated on the complaints managements system
- Respond positively to customer objections using a range of questioning techniques, demonstrating empathy and understanding
- Maintain regular contact with customers throughout the lifecycle of their complaint in line with regulatory requirements, using their chosen channel, including telephone, email, text, web chat and writing
- Take responsibility for managing your own workload to ensure all response times are met or exceeded
- Identify emerging trends and issues, and escalate suggestions for improvement
- Actively participate and contribute to briefing activities that will increase capability
- Take personal ownership to keep knowledge of products, policy and procedures up to date
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with other parts of the organisation to support the delivery of fair outcomes and great customer experiences
- Diagnose a full range of customer needs, providing appropriate product information, help and support to meet the needs identified
- Proactively identify and escalate risks, taking responsibility for complying with all policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Support the organisation’s strategy of complaints resolution at first point of contact through coaching front line colleagues in delivering customer excellence when handling complaints
- Influence complaints reduction through the constructive delivery of attributable feedback to front line colleagues
Customer Complaints Advisor the Person:
- A proven ability to deliver an outstanding customer experience in difficult situations when dealing with a range of customers,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A thorough understanding of the complaints process and regulatory requirements
- A comprehensive knowledge of complaint management systems
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to assess and understand all relevant information to reach fair outcomes
- The ability to manage own workload and prioritise accordingly
- The confidence to make decisions within agreed discretionary limits
APPLY ONLINE TODAY and a member of the team will be in touch
Role would be suitable for: Complaints handler, Complaints team, Complaints advisor, Customer service, Contact Centre Advisor, Call Centre Advisor, Customer Advisor, call handler, telesales, B2C, B2B, Sky, call centre, Tech adviser, Sales adviser, retail, Retail assistant.