£19500 per annum
01392 423 301
4 months ago
A great career opportunity to work with an outstanding employer with offices in Exeter
- Excellent career opportunity
- Progressive and innovative business
- Friendly and fun team
- Hybrid Working from home and in the Exeter office
- Flexible working from home and in the office
- Excellent on-going training and development
- Outstanding employer
What will you be doing?
Working for an interesting and innovative company you will be part of the support and engagement team. You will be providing proactive and responsive administrative and engagement support to the business in relation to their customers and their supporters, whilst ensuring excellent customer service and effective communication.
This role requires someone who is customer focused, with a positive outlook. You will be required to have strong attention to detail skills with the ability to work in a fast paced environment. A Full Job description is available. Apply below for further information.
Essential for role
- An excellent phone manner and written communication skills (SMS text, email)
- Excellent team working skills and the ability to support others
- The ability to use initiative to plan, manage and prioritise own time, work to strict
- deadlines and see things through to completion
- Positive attitude and the ability to keep calm under pressure
- Capacity to absorb new information quickly and accurately
This is a great opportunity for someone wishing to develop their career whilst working for a highly successful business, offering a supportive and caring working environment.
If you would like to explore this opportunity further please apply below and Mags Rendle will call you shortly to discuss the role further.