CRM Developer (MS Dynamics) - Newcastle
My client is a forward-thinking energy supplier who require a CRM Developer to join the business on a permanent basis due to continued growth and investment. They are now in the process of transferring IT responsibility in-house which is currently outsourced.
- Working within the IT Team, carrying out improvement/developments to Dynamics 365 CE in order to support the rapidly evolving business needs.
- To provide support and assist with system queries.
- Maintain existing developments within Dynamics 365 CE system.
- Carry out analysis and develop future developments to Dynamics 365 CE.
- Help improve business processes.
- Provide occasional user support.
- Knowledge and experience developing in C#, .Net, Visual Studio
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge and experience of Dynamics 365/CRM (minimum 1-2 years)
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to establish priorities and realise when issues must be escalated.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Full Stack Development experience. (Desirable)
- Experience with developing front solution using Java (Desirable)
- Knowledge of software development life cycle. (Desirable)
- Working in an Agile Development environment (Desirable)
If you meet the requirements of this role please contact Paris Desouza email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned, multi-sector recruitment companies in the UK. In 2019, we will celebrate 30 successful years in the recruitment industry. Meridian has an extensive network of 60 branches nationwide, providing over 5,000 temporary staff on a weekly basis and placing over 900 permanent candidates each year.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.