£26000 - £28000 per annum + plus up to 10% bonus
about 1 month ago
If you are experienced in credit control, and would like to work in a fun working environment for an international organisation which puts an emphasis on looking after its people, then this is the role for you!
An international wholesaler and distributor in Croydon have created a brand new Credit Controller position within its friendly accounts team, where you will be responsible for all aspects of credit control for the UK and US businesses. You will proactively manage the sales debt of both businesses, interacting and building strong relationships with global customers to reduce, influence, and manage the aged debt position - whilst at the same time using your adaptable communication skills to maintain the relationship and bond with the client.
As Credit Controller, your role will include:
- Chasing debt through the most effective style and method for each client - either over the phone or by email
- Submitting documentation to a third party for credit limit applications
- Documenting all client contact with regards to credit control activity
- Resolving any customer invoice disputes
- Handling customer invoice or statement requests
- Releasing sales orders for clients once financial obligations have been met
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Uploading invoices to customer portals when needed
- Implementing late payment charges
- Producing debt or debtor related reports for senior management
To carry your exciting new role, you will bring to the table previous proven credit control experience working within a commercial organisation that operates on an international scale. You will have knowledge of accounting systems and MS Office, along with a solid understanding of accounts receivable processes. Strong communications skills and the ability to adapt, thing ahead, and build relationships with clients is also essential.
Salary c. £26-28k depending on level of experience, plus up to 10% bonus (based on both company and personal performance) and company benefits
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.