£24000 - £26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Your role will be to liaise with customers to ensure regular payment dates are being met, set up accounts and check credit insurance on them, resolve any invoice queries and send out copy invoices where required. By working closely with the customer service and key accounts team you will be able to quickly resolve any account issues, but if not resolved to promise dates, you will take the next appropriate action. You'll also need to provide accurate reports to the Finance Director to enable them to make important account decisions.
Skills, experience and knowledge
- Ideally you will have CICM or an equivalent finance qualification, be qualified or part-qualified or have equivalent working experience.
- Experience of working in a busy finance team and chasing credit is essential
- Experience of improving debtors days
- Excellent Excel and Outlook skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills both to customers and also within the internal team
- The ability to prioritise work and be very organised