We are recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller
to join our team to managing a portfolio of debt up to £8Mil
, across 500 National & Non-national accounts.
This is a Hybrid Working role
, with the office being based in Birmingham, B15
- Salary between £26,000 - £29,500 - Dependant on experience
- Contracted to 37 hours per week
- Monday to Thursday 08:30 – 17:00 & Friday 08:30 – 16:30
- 25 days annual leave, increasing up to 29 with length of service
- Birthday day off after 1 year of service
- No Bank Holiday working
- Yearly bonus subject to targets being achieved
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Great training & up-skilling opportunities
As a Credit Controller
, you will take ownership of a portfolio of customer accounts
where you will be communicating via calls, video meetings & emails.
We will be looking for you to efficiently and effectively manage and minimise aged debt
and maximise Cash Collection
using both EDI & Standard trading platforms. You will be establishing and developing great working relationships with customers.
Our team sees a high number of calls & email queries into the team, you will need to be able to work within a fast-paced and busy environment, while being able to efficiently deal with the questions and your workload.Credit Controller – You will need:
- Previous Credit Control experience, ideally with some understanding of Credit Risk
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills – able to build effective, long-term relationships.
- To be Confident speaking with customers over the phone
- Have some commercial awareness – understands business requirements.
- To be competent user of Microsoft Office and Outlook & financial software packages.
- To have Intermediate skill level of Excel
Please apply online today & a member of the team will be in touch.