£19000 - £23000 per annum
26 days ago
With credit control roles for all levels including those with customer service experience within call centres or retail as well as for individuals with skills within the credit control or sales sector this is a permanent role that offers you that work life balance of sometimes being in the office and sometimes working from home.
The duties of the role will include:
- Handling inbound calls, taking payments and resolving any customer issues.
- Outbound calls to chase any outstanding arrears.
- Negotiating payment plans and putting processes in place to ensure the best possible outcome for all parties.
- Dealing with high value company accounts.
- Ensuring all information taken is accurate, collected and stored correctly on the system.
- Liaising with other departments to resolve ant debt issues as quickly and as professionally as possible.
- Work with your team to achieve the goals and objectives set by your Manager.
Full training is given and you don't have to have any experience of doing this type of role before!
You just need to be resilient and have excellent customer service skills!
Contact us today for further information and to get started!