Competitive + Company car
0118 907 3199
12 days ago
One of the leading electrical services providers in the UK, which has more than 300 branches nationwide, has a rare and fantastic opportunity for a Creative Producer of video and photography, to help tell our story.
As part of the Internal Communications Team, you will scream creative from conceptualisation, research, content writing, executive to delivering. Most importantly, though, you will understand how film and pictures can change and drive engagement in a workplace.
You will be well versed and highly skilled in the art of videomaking, managing a studio, storytelling, set production, style of shoot, editing and overall aesthetics of making captivating films.
A team player, you will also have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a ‘can do’ attitude.
What you’ll do
Working closely with the Head of Internal Communications and Engagement, you will be a key member of the team helping to enhance communications and engagement.
You will bring your experience of flair for film and pictures to life to help tell our fantastic stories. Working with multiple stakeholders, one day you may be filming with marketing, the next recording a podcast or our newsletter, filming within our branches. It’s a role that won’t stand still and you will need to be a great organiser, have great attention to detail, and be used to working to tight deadlines.
As an advocate for engagement too, you will constantly be having new ideas and will also support across a number of key colleague engagement activities. These include supporting on technical and digital requirements for our annual awards and conference – both virtual and face to face, as well as providing administrative support where needed.
Sound like you… read on.
Ideally you will have experience of a busy communications function. Our successful candidate will be passionate, proactive and innovative and will:
- Have exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Have first-class video and photography skills
- Be able to develop and implement internal communications activity that deliver against clear objectives
- Be able to prioritise tasks, work at a fast pace and deliver to tight deadlines
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be creative, spotting opportunities for the development of strong and engaging content
- Be able to adapt your style and approach to your audience
- Have project/communications planning and delivery experience
- Be technical literate with excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Suite (Premier Pro, After Effects, Photoshop). Some knowledge of InDesign and Animation, would be advantageous, but not essential
- Have confidence in dealing with internal stakeholders
- Be able to work on own initiative
Applyby Friday, 16 April. First stage interviews will be held Thursday, 21 April 2021.