£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Huge potential growth!
01392 423 301
16 days ago
We are a young, innovative, rapidly growing SME within the cosmetics industry, and with an ambitious future ahead we are seeking a creative, talented and inspiring Marketing Manager to be our Head of Creative in this newly formed role. You will ideally come from a Cosmetics / Beauty industry, or possibly Fashion or Retail and be responsible for all the creative output. You will lead a small team of graphic designers, photographers and nail expert content creators. You will lead on all creative activity influencing the style, colour, and imagery of the brand and flawlessly interpreting the marketing briefs and requirements. You will coordinate our content creation and creative marketing, bringing planning, cohesion and direction to the teams, supporting their needs and representing their issues in the senior marketing forums of the company whilst bringing to the teams the energy, clarity and drive to deliver excellence in creative and marketing project work. You will already be a senior marketing professional in early career, with specific, significant and relevant creative experience prominent in your CV. The role would suit a Marketeer / Creative team leader in a larger company looking to step up in role and influence and to broaden responsibilities.
- Taking (and influencing) marketing projects and briefs from the Marketing Director and working very closely with them to interpret the need flawlessly; then to work with the team to create the magic, wowing the teams and the market with your work; the role requires amazing strengths of collaboration, interpretation, creativity and vision.
- You will lead the creative team, homing their talents to create best-in-class images and imagery, bringing every project through on time, on message and on budget.
- Coach, inspire and manage the team and create an unrivalled environment for excellence.
- Be proactive and creative, pre-empting the needs of the business and the mind of its leader, and produce stunning visuals that inspire the board, the team and the marketplace.
- At all times, you’ll need a very close eye to detail to ensure the team, time and again, produce error-free, market-leading, brand communication, that translates the mind of our founder into practical market-leading marketing.
- Leadership and marketing experience and demonstrable creative talent. Maybe an on-line portfolio of your creative talent might exist, or your CV might be full of momentum in your marketing/leadership career.
- High levels of skills and confidence in using digital tools to create and edit stills and video; ideally within an Apple/Mac and ‘sharp end’ IT environment.
- Collaboration as well as creativity, the ability to build rapport and generate buy-in from all stakeholders is hugely important; to take a steer as to the messaging framework but then to build the creativity on top with the help of the team.
- You might have cosmetics industry knowledge (that would be a really big plus) but more importantly will be the need for you to understand the issues of an SME high growth owner-led business, with small teams and a very flexible, ever-changing marketing brief (don’t expect massive amounts of pre-determined clarity - that’s not how we roll).