£11.09 per hour
0161 830 8870
14 days ago
Must live in Hampshire only.
Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm weekends are 10am till 3pm, needs to be able to work weekends on a rota basis ( about 1 in 4)
This is a home based role. Equipment will be provided
You will need to have very good communication skills over the phone, preferably worked in a call Centre before. If they have worked in a care environment that would also be beneficial.
You will also have to have strong IT skills
Be okay with using Microsoft Teams and having their camera on for all meetings
You will make about 13 - 14 calls a day each will last about 20 - 30 mins.
The Covid 19 Welfare and Support Team operate across several work streams. Currently our workstreams include:
- Test and Trace
- Zero Vaccination
- Coronavirus Support Line
- Support to the Adult Health and Care contact Centre (CART – Contact, Assessment and Resolution Team.
We are looking for professionals from a Customer Service background. A background in Social Care would be an advantage – but not essential, as we will provide full training and support.
You will be making contact with customers who have tested as Covid Positive, who the National Test and Trace team have not been able to contact. Your role will be to help these customers understand the importance of sharing their contact details and locations with us to help stop the spread of Covid 19.
You will also work on our Coronavirus Support line, answering general enquiries from customers relating to Coronavirus or asking for coronavirus related advice.
You will also carry out a range of activities to identify the client’s needs, provide information, advise, signpost and support people to find positive outcomes.
Our service also supports the Adult Health and Care contact team, dealing with a range of general and finance enquiries.
Core Skills and requirements
- an excellent telephone manner and techniques, dealing with both inbound and outbound calls
- be able to demonstrate good experience of dealing with difficult conversations or situations
- an empathetic manner and be able to work under pressure
- be IT literate – including, good keyboard skills and the ability to “type and talk” when helping our customers
- have the ability to follow scripts and clear defined guidelines - whilst being able to use your initiative when the situation arises
- have the ability to ask for help/advice from colleagues
- be able to remain calm in sometimes challenging circumstances