£9.92 - £10.47 per hour
01392 423 301
about 1 month ago
This is a temporary role and will be on a rolling week by week basis, working hours are either 10pm - 8am Friday, Saturday and SUnday nights and 6pm - 11.pm on a rota basis that will include some weekends.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all staff members adhere to Covid compliance policies
- Discussing Covid compliance with staff members
- Updating Covid policies and procedure in line with governmental changes
- Assessing current policies to see if improvements or changes can be made
- Ensuring the organisation remains Covid secure at all time
- Highlighting any breaches of Covid Compliance polices and ensuring these are managed and dealt with appropriately.
- Excellent organisation and management skills
- Strong excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take complex policies and legislation and make them easily understandable
- Ability to address issues of a sensitive nature in a calm and measured manner
- A background in Healthcare compliance would be highly desirable
This role is working 15-20 hours per week on a rota basis covering shifts between 10pm and 8am and 6pm - 11pm, including weekends.
The rate of pay is dependent on shift patterns. This is a temporary position to start immediately.