£9.92 - £11.15 per hour
28 days ago
This is a temporary role, based in central Taunton within walking distance of the bus station and will be on a rolling week by week basis, working 10pm - 8am Friday, Saturday and SUnday nights.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all staff members adhere to Covid compliance policies
- Discussing Covid compliance with staff members
- Updating Covid policies and procedure in line with governmental changes
- Assessing current policies to see if improvements or changes can be made
- Ensuring the organisation remains Covid secure at all time
- Highlighting any breaches of Covid Compliance polices and ensuring these are managed and dealt with appropriately.
- Excellent organisation and management skills
- Strong excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take complex policies and legislation and make them easily understandable
- Ability to address issues of a sensitive nature in a calm and measured manner
- A background in Healthcare compliance would be highly desirable
This role is working 15-30 hours per week on a rota basis covering shifts between 10pm and 8am, including weekends.
The rate of pay is dependent on shift patterns. This is a temporary position to start immediately.