€50000 - €80000 per annum
23 days ago
Cost & Engineering Manager - Hyperloop Technology & Routes (Netherlands)
Hyperloop technology is the future. Being able to move freight and in the future passengers through tubes at ultra high-speed, between major cities, in rapid time, using very little energy, is very exciting. As this technology's development continues, starting to look at proposed routes, the design/engineering of the tubing and its estimated cost is essential.
We are looking for a Cost & Engineering Manager to join one of the leading global players in the Hyperloop market. This person will act as the interface between the technology, engineering and business teams, working on the implementation and scalability of proposed Hyperloop routes.
The ideal person will have strong experience across the rail sector but will have the passion, flexibility and drive to utilise your expertise and bring them to a new and evolving market. Therefore you must have the following experience, skills and attitudes:
- A civil engineering background with a number of years working within the rail industry.
- Experience of working on new rail route and track alignment projects utilising your engineering and design knowledge to be able to accurately estimate costs and bills of materials.
- The ability to work on schemes of the future taking ideas and concepts, and bringing them to life through design, engineering, estimating, costing, planning and implementation.
- You will be innovative and adaptable, with the ability to see the 'big picture' with the developing Hyperloop technology.
- Ideally will have experience of working as a Cost Manager, Cost Estimator, Planning Manager, Engineering Manager position focused on HS2, Crossrail or Network Rail schemes. Alternatively you may work for a management consultant supporting the development of new rail schemes from a planning and cost perspective.
The position is based in the Netherlands and we can only consider candidates from the UK and Europe.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the future of Hyperloop development and implementation globally with lots of routes being explored across the world. You will be joining an energetic and enthusiastic growing business that has significant funding and backing to make Hyperloop a reality.
I am looking to speak with anyone who feels that they have the necessary experience to fulfil this role, is able to live and work in the Netherlands and wants to be part of developing and engineering Hyperloop routes across the globe.
Please apply or contact John Tittley: email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.