£60000 - £80000 per annum + Plus generous benefits package
6 months ago
Corporate Social Responsibility Manager (CSR) Manager - £60k-£80k
I am delighted to be working with a highly successful international market leader within the scientific field. In assisting them with recruiting for a Corporate Social Responsibility Manager (CSR) Manager.
In this role as Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the company's Corporate Social Responsibility Activities, and ensuring the business continues to build a strong reputation which will strengthen their core purpose and core values, as it is hugely important to their Executive Leadership Team, employees, shareholders and other stakeholders that the business can demonstrate that the practices, processes, products and procedures are ethical, sustainable and environmentally friendly.
While the company already produces an annual Corporate Social Responsibility report and have a range of associated activities, it will be the job of the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Manager to accelerate the work in this area through creating a dedicated role to lead and coordinate the agenda across the Group, enabling the company to benchmark and continuously improve the performance in various areas over time.
Corporate Social Responsibility Manager skills, experience and qualification:
- At least 5 years Corporate Social Responsibility Management experience.
- Experience within a science-based industry would be advantageous.
- A university degree in a science-based subject would be an advantage
- Proven, long term interest in and understanding of corporate social responsibility and how a strong CSR programme can positively impact a business
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written communications
- Able to use own established and transferable network of contacts in relevant fields
- Experience in establishing lasting collaborations, ideally from within science-based organisations
- Strong negotiating, influencing, presentation, networking and proposal skills
- A natural marketing skill set to promote CSR programs
My client is ranked in the Sunday Times Britain's top-performing mid-market growth companies and will continue growing internationally. This is an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Manager who maybe looking for their next challenge.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. To be considered please apply or if you wish to find out more then please contact Debbie Lee on 07770 933868
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.