£30000 per annum, Benefits: Huge potential growth!
01392 423 301
18 days ago
We are a young, innovative, rapidly growing SME within the cosmetics industry, and with an ambitious future ahead we are seeking a creative, talented and inspired Copywriter to be the VOICE of our Brand. Working across 3 brands within both the B2B and B2C sector, you will be our in-house creative storyteller, bringing our brands and products to life with engaging, meaningful content relevant to each audience.
TONE OF VOICE and COPYWRITING
- Defining what our brand tone of voice is for our brands relevant to their individual audiences
- You will embody our brands and understand how to curate engaging copy relevant to each audience in line with defined tone of voice
- Set the tone of voice and key comms including USPs for all new collections and new product launches
- Producing campaign copy for all new product launches, collection launches, sales and promos including collection names, tag lines, product descriptions etc.
- Support the social media team with simple TOV guidelines relevant for social captions
- Strategy for blog content across all brands - pitching story ideas for approval and writing blog pieces (with input from digital agency for SEO)
- Sourcing and managing freelance support when required
- Evidence of developing TOV for brands and bringing a brand to life through copy
- Experience of copy writing for the beauty industry and DTC brands
- Must have a creative passion and know how to embody a brand and ensure content is created according to that aesthetic
- Ability and confidence in managing internal processes and main stakeholders
- Impeccable attention to detail, forward planning skills and problem solving all with a positive outlook
- Proofing skills essential
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Highly organised. You will facilitate focus, accuracy and quality in the relentlessly fast paced environment
- Calm within a busy environment. You will be able to prioritise and adapt, multi-task effectively, juggle numerous projects and switch planning where required due to the reactive nature of the business