An opportunity has arisen for a Contracts Officer for a long term contract, based in Yeovil.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further their skills with a very knowledgeable team.
You will need to:
- Have good knowledge and competent reading and understanding and or experience within contracts or commercial negotiation.
- Understand the costing and pricing process, approval levels associated with priced proposals and be able to formulate prices for proposals.
- Have a good knowledge of the UK Products for Export's Business Acquisition in particular, the role of the "Commercial Manager" in the Bid Preparation, Bid Development and Pre-Contract phases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with clear capability to construct and communicate information effectively.
- A good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SAP.
- Be capable of prioritising work and ensuring defined tasks and activities are reached effectively, accurately and professionally.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.