Contracts Manager (Thermal Insulation) - Leeds
My client is a market leader in the UK offering Thermal Insulation solutions to building services and industrial sectors; they provide superb quality engineering works from supply to execution.
They currently require a contracts manager to be site based covering a portfolio of sites across Leeds and surrounding areas (60 mile radius). For this role you could be a supervisor looking to move into contracts management.
Role & Requirements:
- The candidate must have a HVAC insulation background and this could suit a current non-working supervisor who wants to progress.
- Previous experience working in construction would be advantageous.
- The contract manager will be responsible for the execution of scope of work in terms of safety, quality, program and cost.
- They must be affiliate with managing change and capturing additional scope and cost.
Salary & Package:
- £45K Per annum (Monday-Friday 40 hrs)
- 23 days holiday.
- 3% Pension.
- Mileage 0.25p per business mile.
If you meet the requirements of this role please contact Paris Desouza firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned, multi-sector recruitment companies in the UK. In 2019, we will celebrate 30 successful years in the recruitment industry. Meridian has an extensive network of 60 branches nationwide, providing over 5,000 temporary staff on a weekly basis and placing over 900 permanent candidates each year.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.