Contracts Manager (Insulation) - Leeds
My client is a market leader in the UK offering Thermal Insulation solutions to building services and industrial sectors; they provide superb quality engineering works from supply to execution.
They currently require a contracts manager to be site based covering a portfolio of sites across Leeds and surrounding areas. For this role you could be a supervisor looking to move into contracts management.
- Previous H&V insulation experience preferential.
- Must have insulation knowledge.
- Experience of construction sector essential
- Must be computer literate (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Enzine experience advantageous.
- Must be comfortable in client meetings, progress meetings and managing labour.
Salary & Package:
- £40-45K Per annum (Monday-Friday 40 hrs)
- 23 days holiday
- Mileage 0.25p per business mile
If you meet the requirements of this role please contact Paris Desouza email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned, multi-sector recruitment companies in the UK. In 2019, we will celebrate 30 successful years in the recruitment industry. Meridian has an extensive network of 60 branches nationwide, providing over 5,000 temporary staff on a weekly basis and placing over 900 permanent candidates each year.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.