£45000 - £48000 per annum
020 8843 8189
13 days ago
The ideal candidate will be based in the South of England and happy to travel away for projects anywhere in the UK when required. They should come from a Cladding background and have experience with rainscreen cladding and ceiling fixing systems.
About the Role:
The role is based between site and office throughout the UK with the head office being based in Reading.
- Managing project teams
- Managing project budgets, labour requirements and project timescales
- Selection of sub-contractors
- Producing project plans and setting programme targets
- Working with the commercial team to ensure all project financials are met
- £45,000 - £48,000 basic salary
- On target bonus which could take the salary to £55,000 upwards
Working Away Benefits:
- Working away daily bonus
- Working away food and accommodation paid for
Must have SMSTS & First Aid along with the necessary skill set and be computer literate.
If interested, please send through your CV to Charlie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has been advertised by Meridian Business Support, acting as an employment business