We are currently looking for a:
The role is to start ASAP.
It is a permanent role.
Working hours: Monday- Friday Office hours.
Salary : £22000- £25000 per annum
25 days of holiday 8 holidays
Gym discount etc.
Main Purpose of Job is to provide day to day administration support for all operational, commercial and financial aspects of a contract or portfolio of contracts.
* Support the team with relevant administration tasks to meet & exceed the agreed contractual Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements throughout the contract life cycle.
*Ensure all necessary electronic and paper records, including time sheets are completed by the team in a timely manner to meet internal and customer deadlines.
*Support the operation to ensure that value for money is being secured from all specialist sub-contractors and suppliers.
* Take responsibility for all WIP processes relating to the contract and work closely with the contract team to coordinate any additional costs
* Carry out invoicing processes in line with contractual payment terms to ensure all chargeable works that are carried out are captured and submitted for invoicing and raise relevant purchase order numbers.
* Deliver exceptional service standards to meet client expectations and ensure all operational difficulties are resolved with the supporting the management team
*Liaise with the schedulers and the help desk to ensure the allocation of PPM tasks are produced by Concept to ensure appropriate sign off for reporting
* Communicate closely, share information and updates regularly with all team members, the client and end users to support the drive for service improvement across the contract
Please apply to Joe Firth
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.