Contract Support - Facilities Management
Location: Chelmsley Wood
Salary £20K-£22k per annum
It is a 12 months fix term contract with strong possibility of becoming permanent.
25 days holiday plus stats
We are recruiting on behalf of a national sized Facilities Management company, who are looking to add a help desk coordinator to direct and log calls.
Due to rapid expansion and contract wins, the company are constantly recruiting new staff members to help the business grow.
- Loggings calls queries and complaints.
- Some knowledge of engineer scheduling
- Assisting with admin duties
- Customer relation management
- Escalating issues.
- Financial Performance: Take responsibility for all WIP processes relating to the contract and work closely with the contract team to coordinate any additional costs.
- Invoicing: Carry out invoicing processes in line with contractual payment terms to ensure all chargeable works that are carried out are captured and submitted for invoicing following the company Call to Pay process.
- Commercial Aspects: To be responsible for the commercial support on the contract through to final account. Understand and interpret the customer with a full understanding of what we can and can't do within the scope of the contract.
- Contract Delivery: Support the team with relevant administration tasks to meet & exceed the agreed contractual Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements throughout the contract lifecycle.
- Admin & Reporting: Ensure all necessary electronic and paper records, including timesheets are completed by the team in a timely manner to meet internal and customer deadlines.
- Subcontractors and Suppliers: support the operation to ensure that value for money is being secured from all specialist sub-contractors and suppliers and raise relevant purchase order numbers including company T&C
- Customer Service: Deliver exceptional service standards to meet client expectations and ensure all operational difficulties are resolved with the supporting management team
- Customer Service Centre: Liaise with the schedulers and the helpdesk to ensure the allocation of PPM tasks are produced by Concept to ensure appropriate sign off for reporting.
- Communication: Communicate closely, share information and updates regularly with all team members, the client and end users to support the drive for service improvement across the contract
- Meetings: Attend where necessary and take responsibility for actions arising - at client meetings, working closely with the service delivery team and other colleagues to resolve requests and issues as quickly and efficiently as possible.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ever growing please apply to Joe Firth of Meridian Business Support.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.