£24000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Contributory pension scheme, 23 days hol, staff discounts and death in service cover
01392 423 301
4 months ago
Reporting to the Continuous Improvement Manager of this large Exeter based manufacturer of high quality British products, you will focus your attentions on the process improvements within the commercial and operational function of the business. This will mean undertaking CI assessments on various administrative functions, and making recommendations for process improvements throughout the entire operation. You will be expected to deliver on strategic targets coaching, training and assessing others working across departmental boundaries leading multi-functional teams through process improvement projects. Working with the relevant departments to develop, set the pace and implement business transformational change and continuous improvement strategy with sensitivity towards the organisational structure, commercial approach, culture, people and processes.
- Lead, with the CI Manager, the creation and implementation of best practice operational processes and procedures to aid and improve organisation performance.
- Develop a robust culture for waste reduction and process improvements
- Implement and support cultural change across the organisation and drive business improvement
- Lead Kaizen events to methodically action business improvements
- Develop, deliver and support delivery of business improvement change initiatives.
- Relevant experience in Lean, Continuous Improvement or Waste Reduction methods
- Black Belt in Six Sigma or equivalent qualification advantageous
- Background in process improvement or project management
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
- Commercially and financially aware
- High degree of computer literacy, particularly able to use Microsoft 365 tools including Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, and other communications software such a MS Teams
- Proven stakeholder management and communication skills
24 days holiday, increasing to 27 days based on yearly service, plus bank holidays.
8.30-5 Monday to Friday